Poem

Call my name across time and space.
Tonight, let's be one together.
I can see the sadness in your face.
Let me clean your tears with a feather.

Lets climb a mountain.
Lets crate a color fontain.

I am here you are,
Never mind if we are apart.
I Could taste you from the start.
Doesn't really matter how far.

Smile at my embrace,
Let's kiss forever.
See that bookcase?
We are inside it forever.


Came to me once more.
Do you remenber what i swore?


You are my live.
You are my everything.
When you arrive,
Its only the beggining.


I miss you already.
Just came back.
If you are ready,
Its the end of this lack.


I Look at your mind.
I see what you are made.

I tryed to find.
Something that can not fade.

Found it in you,
In us without a clue.
I just feel that's the true.

Comentários

Mensagens populares