[Poem] Here goes what only time can tell

 



Here comes the night waving my doubtful balance,

Here comes the tears hugging my hurtful experience.


I am a ship wreck on fire,

I am a sick neck on desire.


I am so lost i created a way,

I am so defrost I melted an highway.


My brain is on fuck mode,

My heart is on stuck code.


I miss not missing you,

I bliss on blessing you.


This is so wrong i am in flames,

This feels so right i hope it remains.


We are so wrong,

We are so right,

We go along,

We go dynamite.


We are a lava bomb,

We are a volcano storm.


There is no stopping this,

There is no starting this.


You are everything I don’t want you to be,

I can’t control how much I want you here.


[This photo is not mine. Thanks to the creator]


Comentários

Mensagens populares